arc browse is useful for popping up a file in the web browser, but wouldn't it be even awesomer if it could pop up other phabricator artifacts as well?
- arc browse <sha1> would pop up http://phabricator/r<callsign><sha1> (for git and hg, at least)
- arc browse rCCCxxx would pop up http://phabricator/rCCCxxxx
- arc browse Dxxx, Txxx, Kxxxx, etc would pop up http://phabricator/Dxxx etc.
Well, we think it would be awesomer that way. (We'd be happy if there were a separate arc command that did that as well; we don't need it to be part of browse.)
One piece of functionality that would be particularly handy would be to have something like arc browse --differential <commitish> which would look at the given commit, and if it was part of a differential review would take you to http://phabricator/Dxxx. (Probably the syntax could be a lot better.)
The common use case would be to do something like this:
- arc diff
- arc browse --differential HEAD
- <go to the browser and add a comment or an image or whatever for the review you just created>