- Daemon lease names are meaningless/unwieldy.
- There's no way easy way to connect a particular log message to a particular daemon.
- There's no easy way to find logs for a given task.
See PHI1062. This is T13121. The -o LogLevel=quiet option to ssh actively impedes debugging and even if the remedy is "filter stderr" we'd be in a better position for stopping the bleeding.
Other adjacent changes:
- T13052: Differentiate "Waiting" from "Restarting after an error" on the daemon console
- T12425: User-initiated search reindex tasks can end up stuck behind import tasks in the daemon queue
- T6615: Worker task table has some remaining awkward keys
- T5401: Record total time in queue for tasks
- T10867: Version daemons more clearly in daemon console so it's clear when `phd reload` has taken effect
- T11037: `bin/phd status` is misleading about local / remote daemons