- See T9430.
- See T9362.
- The Project logical datasource supports viewerprojects(), but "Auditors" does not.
- viewerpackages() is a reasonable thing to build.
- The "Reviewers" field in Differential should also get these datasources.
- The "Subscribers" field in all applications could also get these datasources.
- Mentioned In
- D15926: Show reviewer status and authority on revision list view
T12438: Project tokenizer functions like "any()" and "not()" do not include descendants
- Mentioned Here
- T9362: Support viewerprojects() and implement viewerpackages() in Audit ApplicationSearch
T9430: "Needs Audit" no longer excludes author commits