Page MenuHomePhabricator

arc feature error while creating a new feature branch
Closed, DuplicatePublic

Description

General

I noticed the following error after updating arcanist and libphutil to the lastest version:

[2016-05-09 09:37:36] ERROR 8: Undefined offset: 1 at [C:\Users\wkiv924\workspace\src\arcanist\src\repository\api\ArcanistGitAPI.php:994]
arcanist(head=master, ref.master=a2ab38df78a9, custom=1), phutil(head=master, ref.master=5d47fb1027f5)
  #0 ArcanistGitAPI::getAllBranches() called at [<arcanist>\src\workflow\ArcanistFeatureWorkflow.php:120]
  #1 ArcanistFeatureWorkflow::checkoutBranch(array) called at [<arcanist>\src\workflow\ArcanistFeatureWorkflow.php:86]
  • Full Error:

Reproduction

  • Try to create a new feature with arc feature tests/test5.

Environment

Analysis

  • I checked my arcanist reflog tried some older versions. The error issues occured with D15735

Event Timeline

OCram created this task.May 9 2016, 9:57 AM

This specific issue also happens on my computer, which is running Windows 7 SP1 with PHP 5.6.20

I'm using stable versions of libphutil and arcanist as of May 16th.

If I rollback Arcanist to commit rARC737f5c0df976 the problem is gone.

This is almost definitely T8298, because % can't be properly escaped on Windows right now.

OCram added a comment.Jun 13 2016, 1:33 PM

This specific issue also happens on my computer, which is running Windows 7 SP1 with PHP 5.6.20

I'm using stable versions of libphutil and arcanist as of May 16th.

If I rollback Arcanist to commit rARC737f5c0df976 the problem is gone.

Same workaround for me! Hope there will be a solution!

avivey closed this task as a duplicate of T8298: Fix Windows Escaping.