I see this in these browsers:
- Google Chrome: Version 47.0.2526.106 m
- Internet Explorer: Version 11.20.10586.0 / Update versions 11.0.26 (KB3104002)
I started the day on an earlier HEAD for arcanist, libphutil, and phabricator and saw this problem. I upgraded using an only slightly modified (httpd service stop/start changes) version of the Phabricator sample upgrade script. After upgrade (which went without problems) I still see this problem.
Current clone HEADs are as follows:
+ cd /opt/phabricator/libphutil + git rev-parse HEAD f5120574826088cba45c5ed4c2c05be4cbacbc86 + cd /opt/phabricator/arcanist + git rev-parse HEAD 6833ae5bd33e86b5dbc8ee75221f778fc458b89c + cd /opt/phabricator/phabricator + git rev-parse HEAD f59ebf4c09598e5f02657a4037c822b64a306646
I've also noticed this does not happen on every task (though it is certainly more than a few)