- User Since
- Oct 30 2015, 8:25 PM (289 w, 20 h)
Jan 8 2018
Jan 15 2016
Indeed... that was sure buried in there. Is there some task open for consideration of that that I can track? This is a miserable daily activity for me going through and making sure people opened their tasks right.
I don't know how to resolve conflicts, for instance with a Column that has specific edit policies form attached - what happens when you drag other tasks in and out of those columns?
It could be that what you actually want is Nuance,
Let me try again.
Is that a way of asking for additional problem statement text?
Jan 11 2016
Also for posterity, I discovered that I was able to take a task in which this link works as expected and break it simply by assigning it to myself. Removing the assignment to myself and forcing uncached page refresh did not unbreak the task (so now I seem to have another one in permanent workaround state). This is still not a very detailed reproduction scenario, but maybe if someone hits this, it will help hone in on the problem.
For posterity, opening the "Edit Blocking Tasks" link in a new tab did work, and that's good enough for me.
The server side of this is a fairly boring RHEL 7 setup. It's doing nothing other than running Phabricator, and so it has no other server side modules installed in Apache other than the minimums required to run Phabricator. My browser is also pretty boring; nothing extra added except for Postman. I've set up some creative and full featured web stacks in my day, and this isn't one of them.
Oct 30 2015
Just throwing this on here in case it helps anyone. I'm working through an SELinux + phabricator install with hosting over SSH instead of HTTP, and so far I've had to do this to get clone working: