Ref T11553. With some regularity, users make various configuration mistakes which we can detect by making a request to ourselves.
I use a magical header to make this request because we want to test everything else (parameters, path).
- Fixes T4854, probably. Tries to detect mod_pagespeed by looking for a header. This is a documentation-based "fix", I didn't actually install mod_pagespeed or formally test this.
- Fixes T6866. We now test for parameters (e.g., user somehow lost "QSA").
- Ref T6709. We now test that stuff is decoded exactly once (e.g., user somehow lost "B").
- Fixes T4921. We now test that Authorization survives the request.
- Fixes T2226. Adds a setup check to determine whether gzip is enabled on the web server, and attempts to enable it at the PHP level.
- Fixes <space space newline newline space><?php in preamble.php.