Summary of changes from December 1, 2021 to December 11, 2021.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS1a56f0f||5 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES1ccfc6b||4 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE815608f||16 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- No notes in this period.
- Mailgun is now discouraged as an outbound mail provider due to waning confidence that they are a trustworthy custodian of sensitive data. This assessment is highly subjective, see T13669 for discussion.
- No migrations in this period.
- Updated the builtin Arcanist SSL CA bundle.
- The PHP "each()" function, which was removed in PHP 8, is now forbidden by lint.
- Improved Arcanist compatibility with PHP 8.1. See T13588.
- Updated the default Postmark inbound address list.
The  icon indicates a change that supports a customer.
The  icon indicates a contributed change.