Summary of changes from February 13, 2021 to February 19, 2021.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASf774466||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES270d6f8||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREe5a9f4c||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
 Exiled Users: This release improves handling of "exiled" users: users who are associated with an object in some way (often as a subscriber or reviewer) but do not have permission to see it.
- No notes in this period.
|20210215.changeset.02.phid-populate.php||153,880 ms||See below.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
This migration adds PHIDs to "DifferentialChangeset" objects to support the new differential.changeset.search API method. A rough estimate of the cost of this migration is 5 minutes per million changesets. You can figure out how many changesets you have with:
mysql> SELECT MAX(id) FROM phabricator_differential.differential_changeset;
For example: if you have 12,000,000 changesets, this migration may take about 60 minutes to apply. The migration can be deferred or run online, but doing so is complex; contact support if you administrate a large install and want more guidance.
-  Added a differential.changeset.search Conduit API method. See T13605.
-  Added more constraints to harbormaster.target.search: createdStart, createdEnd, startedStart, startedEnd, completedStart, completedEnd, statuses. See T13607.
-  When rebuilding Ferret search engine indexes, IDs are now used less wastefully. The old strategy could lead to ID exhaustion of a 32-bit ID after many reindexes on large installs. See T13587.
- Added new flags to bin/search index: --version, --min-index-date, --max-index-date. These flags are mostly intended to simplify cleanup if issues are later identified with the previous change.
- Fixed an issue where the Remarkup hyperlink rule could take a very long time to fail to find matches in long inputs. See T13608.
-  Added more Harbormaster build variables: buildable.object.phid, buildable.container.phid, buildable.phid, and build.phid. See T13609.
- Fixed an issue with Facebook OAuth and the "security_settings" property. See T13615. This has probably been broken for quite a while without anyone noticing, so Facebook OAuth may be removed in a future version of Phabricator if no users crawl out of the woodwork.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.