Summary of changes from October 20, 2020 to January 22, 2021.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASf774466||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES4efc4ac||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE9a20e5a||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
-  Fixed a bug which caused repositories to import at a higher priority than intended, so importing a large repository could disrupt other repository activity (like autoclosing revisions). See T13591.
- Improved handling of ref selectors (for example: branch names and commit ranges) that look like command line flags, and which could be passed to the Git CLI and interpreted as flags in some cases. See T13589 for more details.
- No migrations in this period.
- The "Unpublished" constraint in commit queries is now named "Permanent", for consistency with internal terminology. It has the same effect as the old constraint did (albeit with the values inverted). If you have saved queries or API calls which use the old constraint (this is not very likely) they may need to be updated.
- Added M followed by any single digit (e.g., M1) and P followed by any single to the default Remarkup ignore list. See remarkup.ignored-object-names in Config. Here's the corresponding justification:
// P1, P2, etc., are common abbreviations for "Priority". // M1 is a computer chip manufactured by Apple. // M2 (commonly spelled "M.2") is an expansion slot on motherboards. // M4 is a carbine. // M8 is a phonetic spelling of "mate", used in culturally significant // copypasta about navy seals.
- Improved PHP8 compatibility in Arcanist. Compatibility in Phabricator is still iffy. See T13588.
-  Fixed a bug where "Undo" would fail to restore draft inline comments that had never been saved.
- Fixed a bug where code which detects missing "GROUP BY" clauses would (correctly) trigger in some Mail queries, by adding the "GROUP BY" clause that it detected as missing.
- Fixed an issue with shallow Git fetches over HTTP.
- Fixed an issue where purely numeric passwords (like "12345") could interact poorly with array rules in modern PHP (they still interact poorly with common sense).
-  Added basic harbormaster.step.search and harbormaster.step.edit API methods. But don't expect miracles. See T13585.
- Fixed some routing issues when using the builtin PHP webserver. It's still suitable only in extreme cases. See T13575.
- Fixed a common case where the --repair flag for bin/repository discover would be effectively ignored.
- Added an --active flag to bin/worker.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.