Summary of changes from May 2, 2020 to May 8, 2020.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASc2e8d8a||3 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES35f9c19||3 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE0fa5cf7||2 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
-  Inline comments are now saved as drafts while you're writing them, and will probably survive if you close the window before saving them.
-  Submitting review feedback while inlines are in the "editing" state now prompts you to submit whatever you've written so far.
- No notes in this period.
- The attach_inlines parameter to the differential.createcomment API method no longer has any effect.
-  transaction.search now provides more detailed information about reviewer changes.
- Fixed a bug where tables of contents didn't render properly for diffs or commits which affect no paths.
- Fixed a bug where unterminated %%% blocks in Remarkup were parsed incorrectly.
- Added a hint about using quotation marks when you query using a term with a colon in it that isn't a recognized search function term.
- Fixed an issue with intradiff text bodies not rendering.
- Fixed an issue where intradiffs against a file which is no longer modified could fail.
- Fixed an issue where intradiffing a path, then hiding the comparison changeset, then viewing a newer version of the path could go awry.
- Fixed an issue where linking to a transaction group in a timeline didn't highlight the group.
- Actually clicking the "Show Changeset" button with your mouse now persists properly.
- Changeset path names are easier to select for copy/pasting.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.