Summary of changes from April 27, 2019 to May 16, 2019.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS5e60851||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES5424383||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE78c222b||0 commits|
This release also promotes 2019 Week 17 (Very Late April) to stable.
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- This release includes some significant changes to repository behavior and terminology. See 2019 Week 17 (Very Late April) for additional details.
- You can now find a list of dependencies at Dependencies. Note that this list is maintained manually and intended as a general starting point for understanding dependencies, not an unimpeachable source of truth.
- Removed partially implemented WePay support from Phortune and "Httpful" and "Restful" dependencies. The WePay binding was never made production-ready and this allowed us to remove about 5,000 lines of dependencies.
- Removed the PhabricatorQuickSearchEngineExtension class. This has existed only for backward compatibility, and callers have had about a year to update. If you still rely on it, update your code to extend PhabricatorDatasourceEngineExtension instead.
-  Fixed an issue with pylint version strings in arc.
- Fixed a possible double prompt in arc when landing a revision with ongoing or failed builds.
-  Interdiffs in Differential show now show metadata changes (like file mode changes) correctly. Previously, some metadata changes incorrectly examined only part of the diff.
- Editing existing dashboard panels from a dashboard should no longer cause panel duplication.
-  The "Limit" is now editable again for Query panels.
-  When a commit "reverts <commit-hash>", it now also reverts any associated revision.
-  Added a "Revision has build failures" Herald rule for commits. This rule is true if: (a) the commit has an associated revision; and (b) the revision has ongoing or failed builds that warn according to the "Warn When Landing" behaviors of their associated build plans.
-  Added a "Customize Query" action to query panels to make it easier to make adjustments.
-  Added "Move Left" and "Move Right" actions to tab panels.
- Almost certainly stopped panels inside tab panels from becoming senselessly draggable.
-  Navigating to a workboard after removing the workboard menu item no longer fatals.
-  When a task is locked, subscribes/mentions (which do not require edit/interact perrrmission) no longer show a "Lock Overridden" emblem in the timeline.
-  When viewing a workboard, the crumbs now link to parent workboards only if parents actually have workboards.
-  Herald now formally bundles transactions as part of the state it will act upon, blurring the line between "state-triggered" and "change-triggered" behavior and bringing us a step closer to doom.
-  Added a "Published document changed" Herald field to Phriction document rules. You can use this field to act when an edit affects the published document, while ignoring edits which only affect drafts.
-  Auth now supports customizable "Wait for Approval" instructions, which can be used to add words of comfort and reassurance.
-  The "draft", "summary", and "testPlan" transactions in Differential now return types and data from transaction.search.
-  Subscribers transactions also now return types and data from transaction.search.
- If you search for Phabricator URI, the search box now acts as a location bar.
-  In common cases, links within an install in Remarkup contexts should now be rendered in a specialized way and have hovercard support.
-  The "Branches" view in Diffusion should now be more clear about which refs are permanent.
-  Improved performance of tab replacement in some common cases. This mostly affects very large machine-generated source files.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.