Summary of changes from March 23, 2019 to March 29, 2019.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS5e60851||5 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES1157b5f||3 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE78c222b||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
 Workboard Triggers: Workboard columns may now be configured with triggers which automatically take actions (like closing a task) when cards are dropped into them.
In this release, this feature is functional but somewhat limited. See T13269 for planned improvements.
When editing a comment which was signed with MFA, the edit must now be signed with MFA.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- No notes in this period.
-  Improved rendering of certain Remarkup blocks where multiple consecutive lists were quoted.
-  In Maniphest, the task graph line drawing is no longer drawn by default on small screens. You can still see it on Search → View Standalone.
- Custom <select /> fields now export into Excel/JSON/CSV.
-  Dashboard query panels with more results now show a "View All" button.
-  "Availability" and Calendar information is now hidden on the profiles and hovercards of disabled users.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.