Summary of changes from March 16, 2019 to March 23, 2019.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS0d24676||1 commit|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES832743e||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE78c222b||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- No notes in this period.
-  Fixed an issue where the "Must Encrypt Email" flag was not respected when generating email about attaching a flagged object to another unflagged object. For example, if you created a "Must Encrypt" revision but it depended on some other normal revision, the normal revision could send mail including "alice attached a child revision: Dxxx Sensitive Information."
- No migrations in this period.
- Internal cursor-based paging has been updated to correct some unusual edge cases. If you have custom code, you may need to adjust it. See T13266 for more details.
- Fixed several rare issues with certain types of result paging, mostly related to ordering by "Relevance".
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.