Summary of changes from January 25th, 2019 to February 1, 2019.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASa7c48fd||11 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES7904221||4 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREbbd45c0||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
 Projects now support subtypes.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The aphront.default-application-configuration-class configuration option has been removed. There is no direct replacement, but this was generally not a useful extension point: it was largely an artifact of pulling this code out of Facebook's internal systems in 2011.
- Fixed an issue where clustered repositories could fail when logging a synchronization to a new node.
- We are now more aggressive about killing pygmentize when it goes off the rails in Ubuntu.
- The iconv extension is no longer required.
-  When an interaction will require MFA, the UI now has a cue.
-  MFA enrollment guidance may now be customized.
-  Fixed a bug where we could fail to generate a final diff in Mercurial if a commit removed a binary file.
- "Signed With MFA" stories are now hidden from feed.
- Fixed a bug where "Signed With MFA" didn't interact correctly with factors from disabled providers.
-  Improved handling of some Duo responses.
-  Fixed a bug where changing a project's Space would not propagate to milestones correctly. This did not have any security impact, but could have hidden milestones from users when they should be visible.
- Modular transactions may now interact with mail summary and body text.
-  Parent and child revisions may now be modified via differential.revision.edit.
-  Inactive repositories now synchronize normally when clustered. Although the exact meaning of "inactive" is slightly murky, this prevents possible loss of repository data if you slowly replace a cluster a node at a time (a "cluster of Theseus").
-  Repository dameons are now more aggressive about updating out-of-sync repositories. This mostly impacts rarely-used repositories during cluster expansion operations.
-  Performance of the transaction.search Conduit API call has been improved.
-  A global Editor extension point is now available, PhabricatorEditorExtension. This extension point can be used to apply new validation rules to any change to any object.
- Most of the UIs are now full-width. They still work the same way they did before.
- The "Members" list for instances should now be more clear.
- Removed "Upload Files", since this has been obsoleted by support (you can upload files to a support issue).
- Fixed an issue where email interaction with support tickets failed.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.