Summary of changes from August 10, 2018 to August 18, 2018.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS9528817||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES019a12a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREca4ae2c||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
In Maniphest, the legacy "Can Edit <Specific Field>" permissions have been removed. These were deprecated more than two years ago and have raised a setup warning since then. See T13186 for discussion.
In the next release, PhabricatorApplicationTransactionEditor subclasses will begin to throw exceptions if the requireCapabilities() method is defined. See T13186 for discussion and guidance.
- No notes in this period.
- No migrations in this period.
- See notes above about Maniphest policies and requireCapabilities().
-  Made some accessibility improvements for screenreaders.
-  Added a modern user.edit API method (for now, it can't do very much).
-  Removed a very old client timeout in path validation.
-  The "Repository Operations" list view is slightly richer.
-  Differential standalone views no longer hint about keyboard shortcuts which don't work.
-  Fixed an issue with arc upgrade on some Windows systems.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.