Summary of changes from Oct 6, 2017 to Oct 13, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS5e2603f||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES5377ea4||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREb0a5a67||3 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
-  Improved resistance to denial of service through Apache worker process slot exhaustion. This primarily impacts the Phacility production cluster and is probably not interesting for most installs, although some of this work will eventually lead to improvements elsewhere.
- No notes in this period.
- No migrations in this period.
The old rate limiting mechanisms (using PhabricatorStartup::setRateLimitToken()) have been removed. See D18703 for examples of the more flexible replacement APIs.
(Rate limiting is an undocumented, advanced feature which most installs do not need to configure.)
- Fixed an issue where storage dump would no longer dump CREATE and USE statements, making restores inconvenient.
-  edge.search can now find task duplicates.
- Fixed a large number of spelling mistakes.
- Fixed an issue where ConduitClient future-based parallelism limits were not respected.
- The "common ngrams" tables are now marked as data tables, not index tables, for backup purposes.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.