Summary of changes from September 16, 2017 to September 22, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASb776863||1 commit|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES5377ea4||1 commit|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREb6f260c||3 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
IMPORTANT: When upgrading to this release, you really, truly have to stop the daemons before running bin/storage upgrade. You're always supposed to stop them and we make you promise you did, but you really need to this time. If you don't, they can race a schema change and publish a bunch of duplicate notifications.
- No major changes in this period.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- See note in General.
-  Improved search behavior for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese queries.
-  Fixed a bug with lint rendering when removing trailing whitespace in a file.
-  Corrected an issue which could cause Phabricator to believe that duplicate branches exist when running a repository cluster.
-  The "Author's projects" fields in Herald should now interact better with subprojects and milestones.
- Fixed an issue where uninstalling the Owners application could fatal Diffusion.
-  Fixed a bad redirect when editing SSH keys for a bot.
The  icon indicates a change backed by support mana.