Summary of changes from August 22, 2017 to August 25, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASd0a41c5||3 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES08219d6||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE2e472df||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
Saved search queries have been separated into "Personal" queries and "Global" queries. Personal queries work like saved queries previously worked, and are personal to the user creating them, while global queries are only editable by administrators and are visible to all users.
This major goal of this change is to allow administrators to create and reorder the default queries presented to users in applications, so they can customize applications to offer a more useful set of default queries for users. This also makes saved queries work more like the home and favorites menus do, as those systems seem to be working well after earlier upgrades.
Additionally, users can now explicitly select a personal default query. Previously, the default query was always the first query on the list.
For existing users with saved queries, their queries will be reordered so personal queries are at the top of the list and builtin queries (queries Phabricator ships with) are at the bottom. This may require a little bit of adjustment to get used to since things won't be exactly where they were before. We'll attempt to preserve which query is issued by default (even if its position changed) to minimize disruption.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- See "General" above for a description of some user-facing search changes.
- Previously, maniphest.search implicitly ordered results by priority before applying other orders. This has been corrected, and it no longer does. This is a bug fix, but may affect the behavior of scripts which relied on the old, incorrect behavior.
- HTML anchors in Differential have changed from #a1b2c3d4 to #change-uuuvvvwwwxxx to disambiguate them from comment anchors. If you've bookmarked specific changes on specific revisions, the anchors may need to be updated. This change was associated with fixing a bug where the timeline could incorrectly expand when navigating to a change.
- Fixed some odd behaviors in edge cases with the builtin "Home" item on the home page.
- Pop-up notification bubbles can now be completely disabled.
- Task parents and subtasks may now be edited via maniphest.edit.
- Added a new transaction.search API method.