Summary of changes from April 29, 2017 to May 5, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS74b660f||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES99e27a5||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE4923c43||4 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- We are sunsetting "Paid Prioritization" and moving toward a more traditional "Paid Support" model. See T12681 for details.
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The conpherence.createthread and conpherece.updatethread API methods are now frozen. New code should prefer the modern conpherence.edit method.
- Disabled users now show grey dots again. Unverified, enabled users have purple ones.
- "Fixes ..." is no longer recognized as a magic word in comments on revisions. It still works normally in the summary, test plan, etc.
- Assigning a milestone (or other project with no hashtag) as a reviewer now works correctly.
- Fixed two issue with the Calendar availability cache: moving the start date of an ongoing event into the future or uninviting a user from an ongoing event could fail to update caches properly.
- "Fixed" an issue related to a Mailgun API change.
- The "trailing whitespace" linter now detects trailing tabs if the "tab literal" warning is disabled.
- Many applications now use modular transactions internally. If we got this right, you won't be able to tell that we changed anything.