Summary of changes from March 24, 2017 to April 2, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS8057ec1||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES772620e||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE3eebdfc||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- Most changes this week affected Elasticsearch, see note in "Upgrading / Compatibility".
- No notes in this period.
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The way Elasticsearch is configured has changed substantially. If you use Elasticsearch, see T12493 for additional guidance.
- Fixed an issue where "Request Review" could keep revisions in "Accepted".
- Users who own a containing package can now "force accept" on behalf of packages which own subpaths.
- There was an outstanding issue with "sticky accept" when this release was cut, see T12496. Fixes have been cherry-picked to stable (rP061375fd, rP520d3b93).
- :3 and similar no longer summon the emoji autocompleter.
- Fixed a drag-width issue with the filetree element.
- maniphest.search now returns task descriptions.
- edge.search can now query for more relationships.