Summary of changes from February 17, 2017 to February 24, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS31fb1cb||2 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES772620e||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE0ba8e62||3 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- No major changes in this period.
- Cloudflare had a major security incident this week. See T12313 for a discussion of impact.
- No migrations in this period.
- Colorblind mode has moved into Settings → Display Preferences → Accessibility.
- Phage now supports limiting command parallelism and throttling.
- Daemons may now "hibernate", exiting completely for a duration.
- Fixed a text rendering issue in notification settings.
- Updated hovercard UI for users.
- The persistent chat panel is now hidden in print CSS.
- Setup warnings are now slightly less strict about detecting running daemons.
- If the profiler is active, it now remains active across form submissions.
- XHProf has been very slightly modernized.
- Fixed a bug where "Create Form" in Custom Forms was always creating a form for editing forms.
- Multiple Herald rules which add auditors are now merged properly.
- Herald rules which attempt to add a commit's author as an auditor no longer fail to add other auditors.
- Improved the behavior of a cache during repository import.
- Made various UI improvements to Badges.