Summary of changes from January 21, 2017 to January 27, 2017.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS0ddfd79||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESb5cef1a||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE9dcb277||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- We've added a new emoji autocompleter, which you an activate by typing : and then an emoji name in any comment area, like :boar:. For discussion, see Autocomplete now with Emoji on the Phacility blog.
- Emoji should now render better on some Windows systems.
- Audits now have a "Needs Verification" state and some associated quality of life improvements. Authors can use this state to request that auditors confirm problems have been fixed.
- No notes in this period.
- No migrations in this period.
- We've removed open item counts (for example, the count of assigned tasks) from navigation on the home page. These counts were relatively expensive to compute and often not very useful, and we're redesigning this menu. For discussion or feedback, see T12136.
- The diffusion.createcomment Conduit API method has been removed. The diffusion.commit.edit method is a more powerful replacement.
- Uninstalling the "Home" application no longer uninstalls the user menu.
- Adding a task directly to a subproject from the parent project's workboard no longer freezes the UI.
- Fixed a regression where Differential fields were not properly checked for ambiguous field headers.
- Dashboard menu items on projects and in the favorites menu now render within the containing application.
- Fixed an issue where users could not reorder personal items in the favorites menu.
- Paste now shows the correct line count for large pastes.