Summary of changes from May 13, 2016 to May 20, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAScdb7c7f||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESe07ec90||1 commit|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE3862553||5 commits|
- These changes have been promoted to stable.
- Owners packages can now be reviewers, and have a new Auto Review option.
- The Differential dashboard has been split into smaller buckets which are more focused on the next required action.
- Blocking reviewers can now be added explicitly via the CLI and web UI.
- Fixed an issue where a "Locked" Passphrase credential could still be made accessible via Conduit by a user with permission to edit it. This issue was reported to us via HackerOne, and we awarded a $300 bounty for it.
- SSH public keys now have more-audible transaction records and history.
- SSH public keys now send mail to account owners when modified.
|20160517.oauth.01.edge.sql||73ms||Add missing edge table.|
|20160518.ssh.01.activecol.sql||228ms||Add active column.|
|20160518.ssh.02.activeval.sql||108ms||Initialize active column.|
|20160518.ssh.03.activekey.sql||56ms||Key active column.|
|20160519.ssh.01.xaction.sql||18ms||Add SSH key transactions.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- HTML mail is now the default. Users who prefer plain text mail can express this preference in Settings.
- Automatic package auditing rules have changed slightly. Review the documentation for details on the modern rules. The new rules should generally align better with reasonable expectations you might have about what the rules are.
- Differential's action buckets have been adjusted to focus more narrowly on the next required action.
- More queries can be bucketed.
- Removed "days fresh" and "days stale" indicators.
- Removed redundant status text.
- Landable revisions with open dependencies now show an icon and a warning in the list view.
- Differential HTML mail now has a "View Revision" button to quickly jump to the revision. We'll bring this to other applications soon.
- Packages are now mailable.
- Packages can now be reviewers.
- Packages have a nicer icon.
- Packages now support Auto Review rules.
- Packages now support Dominion rules.
- Auditing rules have been made more consistent and modern.
- Uninteresting auditors are no longer shown in the UI.
- Uninteresting auditors can now be upgraded by Herald.
- Improved transparent jeffs.
- arc which is less complainsome in SVN repositories.
- At last! Diffs now look great with a 24px/48px Impact monospaced font setting.
- Passphrase no longer incorrectly fails to list "Used By" incorrectly.
- Added a missing table which prevented changing OAuth server view policies.
- Object creation mail now lists object projects again.
- Two fewer typos!
- XHPAST now supports PHP7 coalesce and spaceship operators.
- Fixed an issue with XHPAST version detection.