Summary of changes from April 15, 2016 to April 22, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS0e2f09c||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESd1056f0||1 commit|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE69a95d0||6 commits|
- These changes have been promoted to stable.
- Additional components now support cluster / high availability deployment. This is still not yet ready for general use. See T10751 for discussion.
- Git has two vulnerabilities (CVE-2016-2324, CVE-2016-2315) which affect everything that runs git. You should make sure the server and any clients are up to date. Exploiting these issues requires constructing 2GB pathnames, and we do not have a reasonable, conclusive test for the presence of this vulnerability, so Phabricator will not raise an automatic warning about these issues. See T10832 for discussion.
|20160418.repouri.1.sql||19ms||Prepare for more flexible URIs.|
|20160418.repoversion.1.sql||24ms||Record more cluster information.|
|20160419.pushlog.1.sql||7,068ms||Record cluster device hosts.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- No notes in this period.
- Slightly improved performance of arc branch in Git.
- Phriction now supports relative links: [[ ./x ]] or [[ ../y/z ]].
- Phriction links now hint at missing or restricted pages and use page titles.
- setCWD() on ExecFuture is now safer.
- bin/storage adjust now propagates exit codes correctly.
- Fixed an isuse where the Trigger daemon could busy wait in the presence of one-time triggers.
- The UI now refers to "Tags" more consistently.
- Fixed an issue with paging between months in Calendar.
- Fixed an issue with Git LFS with no alternate file domain.
- Feed stories generated by applications like Herald should be a little more useful.