Summary of changes from April 8, 2016 to April 15, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS0e2f09c||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES88c6831||3 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE761c979||12 commits|
- These changes have been promoted to stable.
NOTE: This period includes major changes to the Aphlict notification server!
- The Aphlict notification server has major changes.
- Some components now support cluster / high availability deployment. This is not yet ready for general use.
- No notes in this period.
|20160411.repo.1.version.sql||25ms||Black magic; the darkest sorcery.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- Configuration options for the Aphlict notification server have changed dramatically. See T10794 for discussion.
- Moved server/backend configuration to a configuration file.
- Moved client/frontend configuration to a new notification.servers.
- Aphlict is now clusterable.
- Added support for SSL certificate chains.
- Added memory.hint for managing Node memory use.
- Fixed ambiguity with instance/path names.
- Database connections can now be explicitly established.
- Database connections now support a read-only flag.
- Older MySQL (vs MySQLi) connections now support connection timeouts.
- Added cluster.databases and cluster.read-only config options.
- Added "Database Servers" and "Notification Servers" cluster control panels.
- Introduced read-only mode, a degraded availability mode for maintenance and failover.
- Phabricator now degrades to read-only mode explicitly.
- Phabricator now degrades to read-only mode when no masters are configured.
- Phabricator now degrades to read-only mode when the master is briefly unreachable.
- Phabricator now degrades to read-only mode when the master is dead.
- Fixed an issue with adding new credentials using inline dialogs.
- Added an empty Spanish (Spain) locale.
- Unowned revisions can be updated without commandeering them first if you answer a prompt correctly.
- Fixed several date and time issues with Calendar, Countdown, and date controls.
- Git should now prompt for a password over HTTP when provided with only a username.
- Passphrase now reveals secrets in a monospaced font.
- Awarding badges from the profile now uses a convenient typeahead.
- Added coverage tooltips to Diffusion browse views.
- Processes now reset the umask to 022.
- Fixed mangled wording on a setup issue.
- phd start now fails entirely if unable to start with the correct phd.user.
- Badge quality UI example renders properly again.
- Retouched daemon console to better support daemons running on multiple hosts.
- Users can now be banished from Conpherence rooms.
- bin/storage is now more replica-aware.
- Fixed an issue with SVN URI proxying.