Summary of changes from March 19, 2016 to March 26, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS794f8c3||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESe65037d||1 commit|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREe99fd4a||0 commits|
- These changes have been promoted to stable.
- No major changes in this period.
- No notes in this period.
|20160322.nuance.01.itemcommand.sql||27ms||Nuance item commands.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- Amazon SES endpoints are now configured explicitly with amazon-ses.endpoint. If you use SES, you will need to provide a value for this setting. The value email.us-east-1.amazonaws.com should work if your setup was working prior to the introduction of this setting.
- Diffusion filename search now supports regular expressions.
- Fixed an issue where custom inline remarkup rules could be executed with a misconfigured engine.
- Fixed initialization of empty Herald rules in Chrome.
- Fixed an issue where a push to a Mercurial repository that advances a branch head while creating a new head could be incorrectly detected as splitting an existing head.
- Added some basic CircleCI support.