Summary of changes from February 6, 2016 to February 13, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS48e89cb||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESd79ec54||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE8b2af6f||0 commits|
- These changes have been promoted to stable.
- See also Development Notes (2016 Week 7).
- Workboards now support new features, including points and cover images. For full details, see Updates to Workboards: Dragging, Cover Photos and Points.
- Many changes in this period relate to subprojects and milestones. You can find some discussion of the current and planned state of these features in T10349.
- No notes in this period.
|20160202.board.1.proxy.sql||65ms||Supports proxy columns.|
|20160206.cover.1.sql||4,816ms||Adds cover image storage.|
|20160208.task.1.sql||3,750ms||Removes obsolete column.|
|20160208.task.2.sql||2,311ms||Removes obsolete column.|
|20160208.task.3.sql||3,780ms||Removes obsolete column.|
|20160212.proj.1.sql||54ms||Adds board preference storage.|
|20160212.proj.2.sql||8ms||Adds board preference storage.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- No notes in this period.
- arc land should now work better if you use HTTP to fetch changes from a remote that requires you to type a password.
- Everything is more beautiful and functional.
- Project and user hovercards are particularly more beautiful and functional.
- Plain commit hashes are now exposed more prominently in the Diffusion UI.
- Fixed an issue with handling Content-Encoding: gzip VCS HTTP requests.
- Herald now supports "Does Not Match Regexp" conditions, and supports "Content Does Not Match" more widely.
- Milestone projects no longer show the "Subprojects" menu item, as they can not have subprojects.
- Milestone columns now link to subprojects.
- Workboards are now more printable.
- Workboards can now be panned by dragging the background.
- Rewrote workboards to have far more bugs, then fixed some of the bugs.
- Workboards that are obsolete or were created by accident can now be disabled.
- Workboards now support a fullscreen/presentation mode.
- Dragging to a priority-sorted column no longer adjusts priority task priority if it doesn't need to.
- Workboard columns now scroll internally, so boards with long columns should be more manageable.
- Dragging tasks to the edges of the screen now scrolls the workboard.
- You can now save a particular order and filter as defaults for a workboard.
- Milestone column visibility is now tied to milestone archival status.
- Project autocomplete no longer suggests uncompletable names.
- Fixed an issue where importing from a workboard with subprojects or milestones would create phantom columns.
- When you close an unassigned task, Maniphest assigns it to you. You can now disable this behavior per-status in maniphest.statuses.