Summary of changes from January 2, 2016 to January 8, 2016.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS936fe1f||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESa981a58||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREd3d45a5||0 commits|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- See also Development Notes (2016 Week 2).
- Diffusion got a lot of polish/scale upgrades, in preparation for making callsigns optional.
- Subprojects and milestones are technically available in the UI as prototypes, but their use is strongly discouraged until the features are more developed. Many related UIs are still extremely rough, confusing, or not functional.
- No notes in this period.
|20151231.proj.01.icon.php||107ms||Migrates to semantic project icon names.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- The diffusion.getcommits Conduit API method has been removed (use diffusion.querycommits instead, for now).
- The diffusion.filecontentquery Conduit API method has changed response format. Blame has moved to diffusion.blame.
- Some other diffusion.* methods have slight signature changes and now prefer to accept repository over callsign, but old signatures still work.
- Some of the internal names of project icons have changed to better reflect intent rather than the corresponding image. This should generally only affect API consumers. For example, the icon formerly called lock is now called policy.
- Fixed some layout glitches in Diffusion.
- Diffusion list view now shows that repositories are importing.
- Diffusion main page now shows import progress.
- Improved behavior when grepping repositories for strings that don't match anything.
- Added a diffusion.blame Conduit API method.
- Browsing and blaming large files should now work better.
- Browsing directories with thousands of files should now work better.
- Improved an error message for empty or non-Git local working copies.
- Added some debugging commands for parts of the import workflow.
- Graphical history UI now looks a little better and handles the first commit in a repository and repositories with only one commit better.
- Fixed an issue with Phame posts going ot the wrong blogs.
- Fixed an issue where arc diff --raw would not work with onto branch tracking.
- Fixed an issue with cpplint not being parsed properly.
- Commit hovercards now render more properly.
- Added Herald support to Phame.
- Updated "backups" documentation to include discussion of hosted repositories.
- Maniphest !status, !close, !assign and !claim mail commands now mention one another.
- Unsubscribing from projects now works better.
- Fixed bad superclass in Badges edit form.
- Fixed an issue with proxying HTTP repository responses and "Transfer-Encoding" headers.
- Fixed an issue with disabling payment methods in Phortune.
- Phortune payment methods now have slightly more user-friendly UI.
- Project icons and labels can now be customized with project.icons, although this is subject to change.