Summary of changes from April 1, 2015 to April 25, 2015.
- Going forward, the changelog is moving to weekly updates. This is primarily to synchronize it with weekly upgrades to the Phacility cluster. This will be the last monthly changelog.
- A new Starmap document is available, describing some of our long-term goals.
- A new Paid Prioritization document is available, describing how you can pay us to get features you're interested in built sooner.
- Inline comments in Differential now port forward and backward across diff updates, so you can see older inlines when looking at a newer diff.
- Mail commands (like !claim for tasks) have been rewritten to be more powerful. See "Email Commands" in the Help menu to learn about supported commands in each application.
- Conpherence is undergoing significant ongoing changes to support rooms, see T7565 for details and discussion.
- Typeaheads now have a "Browse" mode, accessible by clicking the button on the right side of the typeahead.
- Many typeaheads now support selector functions, like viewer(), which offer more powerful ways to write queries.
- Global search now has a "scope selector" which allows you to choose which types of documents to search.
- There are no major compatibility changes or migration issues this month.
- We received about 5 reports via HackerOne in this period, but none represented actionable security vulnerabilities.
- Fixed an issue where repository daemons could try to release a lock they were not holding.
- When you send files via email, we now embed them if they're images.
- When you email a file, we now give it more consistent permissions.
- The "Send me an Email" action in Herald is now stronger than user notification preferences.
- Paste now supports mail preferences.
- You can now batch edit visible tasks in a workboard column, or all visible tasks on a workboard.
- Phortune merchants can now create ad-hoc invoices for users.
- Added a new cache status page (see Config → Cache Status) and new cache status checks. These help guide administrators through setting up and configuring OPCache, APC, and APCu to improve Phabricator performance.
- Added support for %Lf to qsprintf().
- Arcanist no longer requires as much memory to lint large repositories.
- Made some performance improvements to various linters.
- Handles have significant new infrastructure, see documentation.
- Query ordering and paging have been heavily rewritten.