Summary of changes from December 5, 2015 to December 19, 2015.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAAS5930da1||2 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICESa981a58||2 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCOREd3d45a5||1 commit|
These changes were NOT promoted to stable.
- See also Development Notes (2015 Week 51).
IMPORTANT: Like last week, this week contains major infrastructure changes to Maniphest. See T9905 for discussion. These changes now appear stable but we aren't promoting them until next week since they haven't had much time to sit. Two weeks ago (Week 49) is a stable release from prior to these changes.
- See T9905 for discussion of ongoing infrastructure changes.
- No notes in this period.
|20151207.editengine.1.sql||108ms||new EditEngine tables.|
|20151210.land.1.refphid.sql||47ms||Adds PHID column to branch refs.|
|20151210.land.2.refphid.php||3,717ms||Assigns PHIDs to branch refs.|
|20151215.phame.1.autotitle.sql||42ms||Automatic titles for Phame.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- See T9905.
- arc patch now uses --whitespace nowarn.
- With --trace, the argv is now echoed explicitly.
- arc land --hold has more detailed text about next steps.
- Fixed an issue with diff exit code handling in svn.
- Added owners.search endpoint.
- Added maniphest.search endpoint.
- Updated Conduit documentation, and documented new third-generation *.search and *.edit endpoint classes.
- Conduit no longer warns about install-wide deprecated method calls.
- Conduit now has better tools and documentation for identifying and managing callers of deprecated methods. In particular, the call log query UI is much more usable.
- Removed the obsolete Conduit connection log.
Drydock is a prototype application.
- Fixed an issue where broken leases would not be destroyed properly.
- Added an active reclamation mechanism to forcibly reclaim unused resources when the need arises.
Phame is a prototype application.
- Fixed double rendering of feed stories in Phame.
- Phame homepage now shows drafts.
- Removed dedicated titles/slugs. Phame posts now automatically generate readable URIs, but the slugs are no longer semantic.
- (stable; rPc4df4f6) Login can now be disabled for authentication providers.
- Browse is now available again on tokenizers with a limit of one token, but replaces the current token if a new one is selected.
- "Add Subscribers" and "Add Projects" stacked comment actions are now "Change Subscribers" and "Change Projects".
- Standardized icon selection across applications.
- Custom fields can now be sorted in reverse from the UI.
- When a logged-out user tries to take an action which requires them to login, we should now redirect them back to a good place more consistently.
- EditEngine applications now show fewer, more focused transactions when creating objects.
- EditEngine applications now show more precisely worded transactions when creating objects with adjusted policy or space settings.
- Fixed a buffer length handling issue with PhutilRope.
- Improved handling of Google profile images in Google auth.