Summary of changes from November 1, 2015 to November 7, 2015.
|Instances (SAAS)||rSAAS||rSAASeb7277a||0 commits|
|Services (SAAS)||rSERVICES||rSERVICES58a0e84||0 commits|
|Core (SAAS)||rCORE||rCORE919fea3||1 commit|
- These changes were promoted to stable.
- See also Development Notes for 2015 Week 45.
- Remarkup now has a highlight rule (!!highlight!!).
- Applications which use "Document Views" (like Diviner, Legalpad, Phriction and Phame) are receiving design updates.
- No notes in this period.
|20151030.harbormaster.initiator.sql||2,754ms||Adds initiatorPHID to builds.|
|20151106.phame.post.mailkey.1.sql||31ms||Adds mailKey to Phame posts.|
|20151106.phame.post.mailkey.2.php||214ms||Populates mailKey for existing Phame posts.|
"Duration" is the duration for this install, and may not be representative.
- Removed obsolete "Conduit Certificate" page. This mechanism was obsoleted by "Conduit Tokens" earlier this year. (Existing certificates will continue to work for now.)
- There is an upcoming mandatory migration from old Differential hunk storage to new Differential hunk storage. Installs with a large amount of data and a long history can avoid maintenance downtime by running this migration manually in advance of when it becomes mandatory. Follow T8623 for discussion.
Phurl is a prototype application.
- PHURLs now validate properly.
- PHURLs now support aliases.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with ElasticSearch 2.0.
- Fixed some font weight issues on mobile.
- Made general behind-the-scenes improvements to the consistency of mobile navigation and page generation.
- Added an initiatorPHID to Harbormaster builds, to provide some additional information about what prompted a build.
- Made some general improvements to Phame.