Allow workboard sorting and filtering to be saved as defaults
Fixes T6641. This allows users who have permission to edit a project to use "Save as Default" to save the current order and filter as defaults for the project.
These are per-board defaults, and apply to all users. The rationale is that I think the best default ordering/filtering depends mostly on the board, not the viewer.
This seems to align with most requests in the task, although rationale is a bit light. But, for example, it seems reasonable you might want to change the default filter to "All Tasks" on a sprint board, so you can see what's in the "Done" column.
This also fixes some minor issues I ran into:
- Herald could hit an issue while checking permissions if the project was a subproject and a non-member had a triggering rule.
- "Advanced filter..." did not prefill with the current filter.
- Set default order and filter on a workboard.
- Reloaded board, saw settings stick.
- Tried to edit a board as an unprivileged user (disabled menu items, error).
- Reviewed transaction log.
Reviewed By: chad
Maniphest Tasks: T6641
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D15260