Add a generic "edge.search" method
The major issues here are:
- Edges use constants internally, which aren't great for an API.
- A lot of edges are internal and probably not useful to query.
- Edges don't have a real "id", so paginating them properly is challenging.
I've solved these things like this:
- Edges must opt-in to being available via Conduit by providing a human-readable key (like "mention" instead of "52"). This solvs (1) and (2).
- I faked a mostly-reasonable behavior for paginating.
Ran various valid and invalid searches. Paginated a large search. Reviewed UI.
Reviewed By: chad
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D17462