Move all ApplicationTransaction publishing to daemons
Ref T6367. Do all mail, feed, notification and search stuff from the daemons, in all editors.
There are four relatively-stateful editors (Audit, Differential, Phriction, PhortuneCart) which needed special care to move state into the daemons properly.
Beyond that, I moved mailTo/mailCC/feedRelated/feedNotify to be computed before we enter the worker:
- This is simpler, since a lot of editors rely on being able to call $object->getReviewers() or similar to compute them.
- This is more correct, since we want to freeze the lists at this moment in time.
Finally, I renamed loadEdges to willPublish and made it a slightly more general hook.
This is a bit fragile and I'm not thrilled about it.
It would probably be cleaner to have separate Editor and Publisher classes (something like @fabe's D11329 did). However, I think that's quite a lot of work, and I'd like to see stronger motivation for it (either in this actually being more fragile than I think, or there being other things we get out of it). Overall, I'm comfortable with this change, just definitely not a big fan of the "save" + "load" pattern since I think it's really fragile, nonobvious, hard to debug/predict, etc.
Directly updated editors:
- Created a new Phriction page, saw "Document Content".
- Edited a Phriction page, saw "Document Diff".
- Edited a revision, got normal looking mail.
- Faked in changedPriorToCommitURI and verified it survived the state boundary.
- Sent Audit mail.
- Sent invoice mail.
Indirect editors - for these, I just made a change and made sure the mail generated:
- Updated a paste.
- Updated an event.
- Updated a thread.
- Updated a task.
- Updated a mock.
- Updated a question.
- Updated a project.
- Updated a file.
- Updated an initiative.
- Updated a Legalpad document.
Reviewed By: btrahan
Subscribers: epriestley, fabe
Maniphest Tasks: T6367
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D13115