When printing, wrap all content in Remarkup tables more aggressively
- Incorrect behavior for long URIs, like http://www.example.com/MMMMM....
- Incorrect beahvior for long text blocks, like MMMMMM....
- Undesirable behavior for monospaced text in non-printing contexts (it wraps when we'd prefer it not wrap).
Apply the wrapping rules to all "<td>" content to resolve these three prongs.
- Viewed long URIs, text blocks, and monospaced text in and out of tables, while printed and not printed, in Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.
- All browser behavior now appears to be correct ("all content is preserved in printed document").
- Some browser behavior when making wrapping choices is questionable, but I can't find an automatic solution for that.
Maniphest Tasks: T13564
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D21472