Draw project PHIDs from repositories when evaluating Herald object rules for commits
Normally, commits don't have any project tags when Herald evaluates, so using the commit's projects is generally meaningless.
- Tagged a repository with #X.
- Created a Herald object rule for commits with #X as the object ("Always ... do nothing.")
- Ran a commit from the repository.
- Before patch: rule failed to evaluate.
- After patch: rule evaluated and passed.
Reviewed By: chad
Maniphest Tasks: T12097
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D17179