Prepare owners package audit rules to become more flexible
Ref T13244. See PHI1055. (Earlier, see D20091 and PHI1047.) Previously, we expanded the Owners package autoreview rules from "Yes/No" to several "Review (Blocking) If Non-Owner Author Not Subscribed via Package" kinds of rules. The sky didn't fall and this feature didn't turn into "Herald-in-Owners", so I'm comfortable doing something similar to the "Audit" rules.
PHI1055 is a request for a way to configure slightly different audit behavior, and expanding the options seems like a good approach to satisfy the use case.
Prepare to add more options by moving everything into a class that defines all the behavior of different states, and converting the "0/1" boolean column to a text column.
- Created several packages, some with and some without auditing.
- Inspected database for: package state; and associated transactions.
- Ran the migrations.
- Inspected database to confirm that state and transactions migrated correctly.
- Reviewed transaction logs.
- Created and edited packages and audit state.
- Viewed the "Package List" element in Diffusion.
- Pulled package information with owners.search, got sensible results.
- Edited package audit status with owners.edit.
Reviewed By: amckinley
Maniphest Tasks: T13244
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D20124