Fix task hovercards showing a "Not Editable" state
Ref T13269. These cards really have three states:
- Editable: shows a pencil icon edit button.
- You Do Not Have Permission To Edit This: shows a "no editing" icon in red.
- Hovecard: shouldn't show anything.
However, the "hovercard" and "no permission" states are currently the same state, so when I made the "no permission" state more obvious that made the hovercard go all weird.
Make these states explicitly separate states.
Looked at a...
- Editable card on workboard: edit state.
- No permission card on workboard: no permission state.
- Any hovercard: "not editable, this is a hovercard" state.
Reviewed By: amckinley
Maniphest Tasks: T13269
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D20330