(stable) Make re-running rebuild-identities a bit faster and add a little progress information
- If we aren't actually going to change anything, just skip the writes. This makes re-running/resuming a lot faster (~20x, locally).
- Print when we touch a commit so there's some kind of visible status.
This is just a small quality-of-life tweak that I wrote anyway while investigating T13152, and will make finishing off db024, db025 and db010 manually a little easier.
- Set authorIdentityPHID + committerIdentityPHID to NULL.
- Ran rebuild-identities, saw status information.
- Ran rebuild-identiites again, saw it go faster with status information.
Reviewed By: amckinley
Differential Revision: https://secure.phabricator.com/D19484