|Open||None||T13201 Develop a more comprehensive approach for previews/drafts on edit screens|
|Open||None||T5811 Phriction does not correctly save and restore document drafts of in-progress edits|
- Mentioned In
- T13201: Develop a more comprehensive approach for previews/drafts on edit screens
T13077: Plans: Phriction modern "v3" APIs, Drafts
- Mentioned Here
- D11169: Remove unused `PhrictionDocumentPreviewController` class
D19661: Remove obsolete, nonfunctional draft auto-saving in Phriction
T665: Don't lose data when submitting forms if the machine is offline
T5031: Draft Comment Persists After Submission
- This feature was originally added in D1378.
- This feature was accidentally broken by D11169.
- In D19661, I removed the nonfunctional remnants of D1378.
Some future change will likely revisit this, but probably in the context of EditEngine and more modern infrastructure (after modern draft changes from T5031).
I'd possibly like to consider saving all text area content (or all form values?) as drafts, perhaps alongside T665, although I'm generally not excited about offline use.