Steps to reproduce:
- Have a project description which includes markup in its first sentence, such as links in the format [text](https:/foo) or [[ https:/foo | text ]], or markup such as **bold text**.
- Go to a random task.
- Click "Edit task".
- In the "Tags" field, click the Magnifier button .
- Type ahead the name of the project.
- Project descriptions that a human eye and brain can easily parse
- Raw markup which makes things harder to read, plus limits the displayed information
Example screenshots from Wikimedia Phabricator:
- I naively hope this request is trivial™, safe, and also makes sense to upstream (helps other customers). If not feel free to decline (or to tell me in general not to create task here but go to the Discourse forum? Not sure).
- Basically a followup to T11034: Provide more information about projects, etc. in tokenizer browse dialog to make distinguishing between similar projects easier
Downstream version information:
phabricator 16188b81fa84 May 21 2020 arcanist 59e78843b4ba Apr 16 2020 phutil b6f4e8e0f995 Feb 11 2020