Page MenuHomePhabricator

Pholio's "replace" transaction does not attach files properly after refactoring
Closed, ResolvedPublic



  • Create a mock.
  • Update one of the images.
  • Observe that the image file does not become "Attached" to the mock.

Event Timeline

I've got most of a diff for this.

On top of this, I got some email from Pholio with odd HTML behavior, but I can't immediately reproduce it and I don't have any guesses about what's causing it so I'll assume I'm just crazy until someone else hits it.

Specifically, I got this (mail with HTML and text parts containing over-escaped HTML):

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 11.55.03 AM.png (401×922 px, 130 KB)

I also got this (mail with HTML and text parts containing remarkup that was not marked up):

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 11.55.21 AM.png (263×921 px, 73 KB)

In both cases, the HTML and text parts agree with one another -- so I don't think this is an HTML/text body issue exactly -- the parts are just wrong.

On review, PholioMockEditor->buildMailBody() is doing a lot of very, very deeply suspicious things which are almost certainly causing this, but they're all pre-existing.

This appears to have been resolved by D18042. I'm letting the mail stuff fall by the wayside for now.