Page MenuHomePhabricator

My Account is locked after delete project using CLI
Closed, InvalidPublic

Description

I have destroyed some project using cli. After that I am facing this issue.

I am getting below stack trace using Darkconsole, while try to open any task or create project/task.

"Cursor "22" does not identify a valid object in query "PhabricatorProjectQuery". at [PhabricatorCursorPagedPolicyAwareQuery.php:430]"

Event Timeline

epriestley added a subscriber: epriestley.

This report is missing version information. See Contributing Bug Reports and Providing Version Information for help. To move forward:

  • provide us with version information; or
  • we'll close this bug in a few days if we don't get the information we need to move forward.

Please find the version details

phabricator: f3d8e3832c96040b6319f5f599aa877c2d773c25 (Aug 14 2016)
arcanist: c9337c2ade7c76edc98d27c216ab97fc1e40d01c (Aug 7 2016)
phutil: b6f4e866fdb2c41de23c8e635c7803a09a44e9f4 (Aug 14 2016)

Also I am getting the below error message, while

  • Trying to create or edit anything
  • Trying to open any Maniphest task

BTW, I also tried with the phabricator latest release (as below) by taking DB dump from previous into new one. But issues still remain same.

phabricator: 2604c5af55f654d36f8db2f080b96486c4572216 (Fri, Jan 27) (branched from 1be3ef02276812296c01e41122f19d6ea8077f81 on origin)
arcanist : 9503b941cc02be637d967bb50cfb25f852e071e4 (Sat, Jan 7) (branched from ade25facfdf22aed1c1e20fed3e58e60c0be3c2b on origin)
phutil: 10963f771f118baa338aacd3172aaede695cde62 (Sat, Jan 14) (branched from 9d85dfab0f532d50c2343719e92d574a4827341b on origin)

I can't reproduce this, here's what I did:

  • Install a clean version of Phabricator on a new database at HEAD of stable.
  • Create a Project called "mobile"
  • Look up PHID in new database for project "mobile"
  • Go to the command line, type `bin/remove destroy PHID-PROJ-x5bhq2e2jfoeal54wzh3"
  • Answer "Yes" to warning that we do not provide help for you when you delete stuff via command line.
  • Went to Maniphest, created a new task, edited that task.

I can't find any way that breaks Phabricator based on the steps you provided above. I'll also suggest those reproduction steps above are not up to the level of detail we expect to receive.

My suggestion here is you should install a new, clean version of Phabricator. When you do that, reproduce the bug and make note of all the steps you took. Then we'll be able to do the same, and resolve the issue. Without reproduction steps, the upstream cannot move forward.

Hi Chad,

Thanks for your reply!

For almost one year we created some projects and its sub-projects and tasks. Few days before we deleted some project or task using cli. So, we afraid there are some cross-reference exist which caused the above error. One more thing, this error occur only in my account. There is no problem in other team members' account. Please guide us how we can resolve this issue.. Let me know if you need more information about this issue.

Thanks

To be clear, we don't take bug reports without reproduction steps. I'm afraid we can't help you further.

If you can come up with reproduction steps, let us know and we'll reopen this task.

Offhand, I really have no idea how to get an installation into what you describe, and no real suggestions on how to resolve it.