Page MenuHomePhabricator

phabricator_repository.repository_uri Missing
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

When running the upgrade script, the following appears (excerpted):

Verifying database schemata...
Found no adjustments for schemata.

Target                                Error
phabricator_repository.repository_uri Missing

 SCHEMATA ERRORS 

The schemata have errors (detailed above) which the adjustment workflow can
not fix.

If you are not developing Phabricator itself, report this issue to the
upstream.

Event Timeline

eadler added a subscriber: eadler.Apr 18 2016, 4:52 AM
galvao added a subscriber: galvao.Apr 18 2016, 5:33 AM
nevogd added a subscriber: nevogd.Apr 18 2016, 5:45 AM

I get the same issue after upgrading:

ComponentFromTo
libphutil7a184441ea69b4
arcanist737f5c0a2ab38d
phabricatorfad9e04fbfe730

Transcript:

Storage is up to date. Use 'storage status' for details.
Verifying database schemata...
Found no adjustments for schemata.

Target                                Error
phabricator_repository.repository_uri Missing

 SCHEMATA ERRORS

The schemata have errors (detailed above) which the adjustment workflow can
not fix.

If you are not developing Phabricator itself, report this issue to the
upstream.

If you are developing Phabricator, these errors usually indicate that your
schema specifications do not agree with the schemata your code actually
builds.

Revert to rPeef217216116 and wait for all this to blow over ;)

Rado added a subscriber: Rado.Apr 18 2016, 8:49 AM

Sorry everyone -- we don't actually read or write this table yet so I didn't add the schema, but the fact that bin/storage adjust would complain slipped my mind. D15744 will fix it and make sure bin/storage adjust is run as part of the test suite.

If you aren't already aware of it, an alternative we made available a while ago is that you can track stable instead of master:

https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/upgrading/#stable-branch

It runs about a week behind master, so it's not too out-of-date, but usually avoids getting hit by obvious developer error like this. While I think these are fairly rare even in master, they do happen occasionally and they're more likely in the next couple of weeks as we're shuffling a lot of infrastructure around while pursuing T10751.

catalindazoot added a comment.EditedApr 18 2016, 2:58 PM

Hmm,

I get a new error when i run ./bin/storage upgrade:

phabricator_repository.repository_uri.credentialPHID
Before running storage upgrades, you should take down the Phabricator web
interface and stop any running Phabricator daemons (you can disable this
warning with --force).

    Are you ready to continue? [y/N] y

Storage is up to date. Use 'storage status' for details.
Verifying database schemata...
Found no adjustments for schemata.

Target                                               Error
phabricator_repository.repository_uri.credentialPHID Missing

 SCHEMATA ERRORS

The schemata have errors (detailed above) which the adjustment workflow can
not fix.

If you are not developing Phabricator itself, report this issue to the
upstream.

If you are developing Phabricator, these errors usually indicate that your
schema specifications do not agree with the schemata your code actually
builds.
epriestley reopened this task as Open.Apr 18 2016, 3:02 PM
thuffir removed a subscriber: thuffir.Apr 18 2016, 3:21 PM

All good now. Thanks.