- Have some spaces, archive all of them, including the default one.
- Log in as Administrator
- Create a new repo
- Go to Diffusion - → R* (where * is the name of the repo) - → Edit - → Edit Policies and press save.
- The visibility gets changed and you get returned to the repo.
- Next time you enter the edit menu it actually opens
- An exception pops up after saving: Transaction ("PHID-XACT-REPO-zsj42jcwxpqm2z5", of type "core:space") requires a handle ("") that it did not load. (ID changes of course)
- Next time you open the edit menu, same exception. Does not carry over to other repos.
dd1023e5a8f8aca512c798b9645e5dfe33edb87d (Sat, Apr 16)
737f5c0df976fe2b3178aac6ab7feb3d3621d99e (Sat, Apr 9)
1ea69b48e36d8411c329559b593772ae51a2e6f9 (Sat, Apr 16)
Raspberry Pi 2 (budget constraints) running Gentoo, lighttpd 1.4.35-r1, php 5.6.19, mariadb 10.0.23