- Maniphest Tasks
- T4659: Cannot use custom "date" field for sorting
T4663: Custom fields in saved searches are not passed a viewer
- rP8e8818783599: Allow filtering of "date" custom fields
Restricted Diffusion Commit
- Added a custom "date" field with "search".
- Populated some values.
- Searched for dates using new range filters.
- Combined date search with other searches.
- Ran other searches independently.
- Inspected the generated queries.
After patching this and attempting to run a query against my custom "due date" field, I got this error:
Argument 2 passed to PhabricatorTime::parseLocalTime() must be an instance of PhabricatorUser, null given, called in /Checkout/facebook/phabricator/src/infrastructure/customfield/standard/PhabricatorStandardCustomFieldDate.php on line 116 and defined
For reference, my query attempted to use "Before Due Date" with a value of "4-1-2014".
Is that search/group by custom fields works in latest release from this week?
I'm in need of that but can't see any custom field (added in Maniphest) in search query task interface.
Thanks for answers