- Maniphest Tasks
- T13053: Plans: Mail Tags and Failover
- rPcbe4e68c0722: Add a Herald action to trigger "Must Encrypt" for mail
- Created a new Herald rule:
- Created a "dog task" (woof woof, unsecure) and a "duck task" (quack quack, secure).
- Viewed mail for both in bin/mail and web UI, saw appropriate security/encryption behavior.
- Viewed "Must Encrypt" in "Headers" tab for the duck mail, saw why the mail was encrypted (link to Herald rule).
Yikes, thanks. Maybe I can write a lint rule to catch this.
I think there's technically a grammatical parsing of this, but upon re-reading it I agree it's pretty clumsy:
In the UI, this phrase appears in the past tense (when looking at a transcript, explaining what actions Herald took) while the other one appears in the present tense (when looking at a rule, explaining what will happen when it matches) which is why the phrasing is a little weird.