Fixes T12757. Here's a simple repro for this:
- Add a package you own as a reviewer to a revision you're reviewing.
- Open two windows, select "Accept", don't submit the form.
- Submit the form in window A.
- Submit the fomr in window B.
Previously, window B would show an error, because we considered accepting on behalf of the package invalid, as the package had already accepted.
Instead, let repeat-accepts through without complaint.
Some product stuff:
- We could roadblock users with a more narrow validation error message here instead, like "Package X has already been accepted.", but I think this would be more annoying than helpful.
- If your accept has no effect (i.e., everything you're accepting for has already accepted) we currently just let it through. I think this is fine -- and a bit tricky to tailor -- but the ideal/consistent beavior is to do a "no effect" warning like "All the reviewers you're accepting for have already accepted.". This is sufficiently finnicky/rare (and probably not terribly useful/desiable in this specific case)that I'm just punting.