This is a dump of the Release code I have.
- I took over the X monogram, because it was free and the wordsmith said it looks like "cutting". I don't mind giving it up, but it kinda lead into Y for change/pull requests.
- This is more-or-less useless without adding a lot of custom actions, such as "create branch", "close branch", "deploy release to server", etc. Many of them are straight T182, and some may be implemented as build plans.
- The code for Custom Actions is completely outside of this change right now - It's basically Event Listener adding buttons + custom TransactionTypes (P2009).
- Major missing features include Release Plan and Change Request, all the Pipeline (Automation) features, and Artifacts. I plan to start with Change Request or maybe Artifacts.
More technical debt (For follow-ups / future):
- UI for create release: like in Add Build Step, first select Release Plan, then fill in the rest of the stuff. Right now, I need custom create forms because I don't yet have Release Plan objects.
- None of this staff is abstracted over VCS yet - it's all git. Although this mostly effects terminology, because there's very little code that actually does things...
- expand transaction: in a couple of cases I need to (Mostly because of the custom actions thing; Either move to base ApplicationEditor, or find another solution on my end.
- Release Statuses are a hard-coded list right now, but should probably be customizable at some point.
- Edges: RepositoryInRelease?